HotDoc is a health tech startup based in Melbourne. We help people to manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor through web-based technology. We're passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as delivering services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
Over the past twelve months our team has doubled in size and we're really excited about the growth that is still ahead of us.To help us on this journey, we're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
This role will suit someone that’s after flexible a working arrangement, including those coming back from maternity/paternity leave or other commitments that may need flexible conditions.
- Design and implement the go-to-market strategy for products for practices and patients.
- Lead the launch planning and execution of the commercial launch of product releases.
- Drive engagement and product awareness with the sales and customer success teams.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, UI and UX team in product/feature development.
- Monitor and report on the performance of products in the market.
- Educate both internal and external partners about our product value, market competitors and unique market leading position.
- Design and execute campaigns that drive product demand.
- Speak and present internally and externally to promote the product and features.
The ideal candidate will have
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields of study, for example, marketing, business, computer science.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Product Marketing and/or other marketing roles (preferably software technology or SaaS industries).
- Proven strategy development skills including go-to-market product launches.
- Deep customer focus and understanding of customer buying journeys.
- Strong analytical and business management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You will have strong project management skills, working collaboratively with different departments to ensure timelines are met.
- An incredible new open office environment the best balcony in Melbourne, overlooking Crown and the Yarra.
- Casual dress (we are a startup after all), free breakfast, healthy snacks and a ever flowing Keg on tap.
- Join a group of passionate, intelligent and inclusive, values-driven people who like to have fun and celebrate our successes.
- Free or subsidised health programs including gym membership, meditation, yoga and a comprehensive EAP
It’s our mission to enable the best possible patient experience - an aspiration we don’t take lightly. While we don’t all have backgrounds in healthcare, each member of the team dedicates themselves to upholding our Company Promise and our core employee values:
- Always be empathetic - Constantly put yourselves in the shoes of your colleagues, patients, users and customers.
- Speak up - If your idea is not heard the first time, it’s on you to make it heard the second time.
- Take ownership - Maximise responsibility in everything you do, especially when things don’t go to plan.
If this describes you and you think you have what it takes, please apply for this job and attach your resume and cover letter. Please note, a cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should specifically reference why you think you will be a great fit for HotDoc.