3 month contract - Immediate start!
Koala’s mission is to become the smartest way to buy high-quality furniture online. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfilment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to change the way people buy and enjoy furniture.
Our People philosophy is simple. We want the right people, doing the right things, at the right time. To support this program we employ the best people, which sometimes takes a little longer to recruit and we need to be a little creative.
Right now we are growing so fast that we need a full time recruiter for a minimum 3 month period. You will be available immediately (or close to it) and happy to commit for the full period.
You will be responsible for end-to-end sourcing of the best candidates across our business. Sounds simple right?
There's lots to be done! The biggest challenge will be managing all the stakeholders, ensuring amazing communication with our candidates and delivering a great experience.
- You will use your knowledge and research to define job profiles for our new and existing roles.
- You'll get buy-in from the business to make sure they are spot on
- Make recommendations for salary budgets to attract the right people
- You'll create and post awesome job ads to attract the very best candidates across the industry and based on the requirements of the role.
- You will be able to speak to candidates, assist in their job queries, evaluate and build resources and contacts for the business to use now and in the future.
- You will be the primary contact for candidates, internal leaders and the Head of P&C to ensure interviews, testing and milestone communication are maintained.
- You'll have experience juggling many roles at the same time, prioritising your work and keeping great records
- Support our leaders throughout the whole process
You will have:
- Experience in defining and putting together job profiles
- Ability to create great job ads that attract a wide variety of candidates
- Be able to build our employer brand via LinkedIn careers pages and clever content
- Be able to phone screen, shortlist and schedule interviews along with completing references and coordinating onboarding experiences
- Devise interview questions that ensure we get the best
- Near perfect written and verbal English skills, but able to use language relevant for our roles and target audiences
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, at a very fast pace!
Benefits we offer:
- Be part of our massive growth plans
- Competitive package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Lots of free food and social events
- Casual Friday every day (shorts and t-shirt friendly)