Does the thrill of closing another deal get you out of bed in the morning? Can you sell super cool tech stuff to non tech savvy people? Get in touch...
About MetaOptima Technology
MetaOptima Technology is one of the fastest growing startups looking for a highly-driven and talented individual to join our growing Sydney office.
We design and build complex and cool gadgets and develop the next generation of intelligent mobile and web e-health solutions. We are the creators of DermEngine, a skin imaging and analytics platform for managing clinician workflows and communications.
MetaOptima was founded in Canada in 2012, and has a continually expanding presence across the country. We have recently established an office in Australia, and a growing customer base across here and New Zealand. We will be expanding to other parts of the world in the coming months.
This isn’t a big stuffy corporate. We want excited, motivated individuals keen to take part on an amazing journey to solve big problems and save thousands of lives across the world.
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for working leads and driving new business for MetaOptima. You will predominantly be selling to medical centres and Doctors in the field of General Practice and Dermatology. Your day-to-day will involve making cold calls to clinics, performing webinar demonstrations, and doing onsite visits to clinics across Australia when required. Other important tasks include:
- Promoting the features and benefits of DermEngine and MoleScope to improve customer satisfaction, and retention
- Logging details of all interactions with customers in HubSpot our CRM
- Assisting with the onboarding process for new customers once signed on
- Deliver webinar demonstrations to potential new customers
- Follow up on existing leads after product demos
- Assisting in the process of completing customer due diligence and answering queries from potential customers
- Lead generation activities through desktop research, calls and onsite visits
- Prepare sales reports, briefs and presentations of performance and activity
- Develop and organise workshops, meetings, and other events for sales and promotion purposes
- Represent the company on trade stands at educational events and promotional conferences
- Gather insights from client groups and feedback to the business
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other materials for sales and promotion
- Liaise with the MetaOptima team in Vancouver for any escalated issues
- Assist the other members of the Australia team as required
- You have a good understanding of selling software (SaaS), you understand the metrics and KPIs
- Capacity to learn complex subject matter quickly and relay that information to others
- Ninja level problem solving skills
- You love technology
- Not a sleazy pharma rep
- Able to travel regularly across Australia and New Zealand as required
- High degree of organisation and effective time-management skills
- Foresight to successfully manage difficult change management projects
- You have a customer centric focus with everything you do
- You can proactively manage multiple deals of varying size and importance
- Very comfortable using cloud-based tools such as Google G-Suite
- You thrive in a start-up culture
- Comfortable and capable in being very paperless
- Love healthy and active living and a strong appreciation for technology
- Able to tactfully and professionally influence clinicians and senior professionals
- Manage competing and demanding priorities against tight deadlines
- You are looking for work that is impactful, exciting and rewarding
- Experience with selling SaaS in healthcare will be highly regarded