What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,000 organisations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
Who are we looking for?
You’re passionate about building a world-class security operations capability, working within an exciting fast-growth product company, and ultimately keeping our customers data safe. You’re experienced with securing and monitoring web applications and modern cloud technologies. You’re skilled in creating visibility across complex environments, and detecting and responding to incidents of all shapes and sizes. You ideally have experience with forensic tools and techniques, and have experience managing and mentoring a team.
What you'll need to be successful
- Extensive experience with SIEM (Splunk preferred), vulnerability management, network security, AWS, endpoint security monitoring
- Experience performing incident response, web application threat analysis, network intrusion analysis, malware analysis.
- Experience with IDS/IPS/WAF/DLP, preferably in a cloud environment
- Strong understanding of Linux operating systems including containerisation, MacOs/Windows also valuable.
- Advanced knowledge of networking protocols and concepts
- Experience with packet analysis and forensic tools
- Scripting with Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, or Python beneficial
- Strong understanding of information security concepts and compliance programs such as ISO27001 and SOC2
- Strong documentation skills, ability to develop processes and architecture diagrams
- Understanding of Agile, Secure SDLC and DevOps approaches
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, particularly in relation to privacy regulations such as GDPR
- Experience with forensic investigation techniques and managing a team highly valued
What you'll be doing
- Lead and develop our security operations and incident response capability
- Help define the strategy for security operations and incident management
- Design, implement, monitor and continuously improve security systems and processes
- Scale security operations and incident response capabilities to meet the needs of our growing business
- Ensure ongoing visibility over critical controls and systems, plan for and respond to events
- Provide mentoring to security engineers
- On-call responsibilities as required
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp