Want to make a genuine impact in a hyper-growth SaaS product lead company?
With over 90,000 businesses now on the Deputy platform, our team has done exceptionally well in scaling the business and building out product functionality. We've only scratched the surface in terms of what we can do for the global economy. Want to learn more? Apply today!
Working as part of the Growth team, the Senior Digital Designer will collaborate closely with our Head of Growth, design team, product marketers and web developers to transform our website and craft delightful user experiences - with the end goal of driving our lead generation pipeline.
To succeed in this role you will ideally
- Effectively interpret and strengthen design briefs and have the ability to seek out new digital design opportunities
- Design highly-engaging, responsive web-pages which effectively communicate the Deputy message and brand across our global markets
- Understand SEO principles and best practices to produce landing pages which increase web traffic and leads
- Work with various data streams such as heat-mapping and A/B testing to produce web designs which solve user roadblocks
- Be a fantastic collaborator who works with developers, copy-writers and key stakeholders to successfully implement/execute designs from start to finish
- Have an intricate understanding of the user journey, articulating this through effective storytelling, wireframes and prototypes
- Optimise workflow by creating reusable landing pages, components and templates with the global marketing/design team
- Organise and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while consistently delivering high-quality work
- Collaborate closely with marketing and design leads to elevate our website and digital comms, with a goal to drive demand generation efforts
- Always strive to hone your craft and innovate by keeping up to date with the latest design trends, techniques and tools
- Mentor junior web designers
- 6+ years design experience as a Digital Designer / Web Designer in a marketing/agency environment
- Epic knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision
- Experience designing for CMS technologies (ideally Wordpress and/or Hubspot)
- An understanding of UX/UI design methodologies, patterns and best practices
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, prioritising deadlines and moving projects forward
- Ability to articulate design decisions and insights to stakeholders and co-workers
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and feedback
Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
Why IVP Invested in Deputy
Winner of Westpac Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018
No. 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 for 2018: Rising stars
Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
The Bureau of Labor and Statistics reported over 80 million hourly workers comprising over 60% of the US workforce in 2017. Global estimates are that hourly workers are 80 – 90% of the workforce. Yet while hourly workers comprise such large majorities of the global workforce, there is a stark lack of software tools available today that directly address their needs
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this videos: Deputy Explained
Check out why our customers love us: GetApp and G2Crowd.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.