Skedulo is the leading mobile workforce scheduling platform. We help companies around the world transform the way they manage and schedule their mobile workforce teams in healthcare, telecommunications, hospitality, manufacturing, field service, and more. With our beautiful, easy to use web and mobile application, thousands of workers in the field are scheduled at the right place and at the right time with all the information they need to successfully complete their work.
You will find yourself working in a dynamic, cross functional team, conceiving and executing key features that will provide tangible results to the success of the company.
This means the ability to develop strategic vision, advocate that vision to executives and teammates and drive it to completion. We work smart, fast, and cohesively as a team, both within product/design/engineering and across the rest of the company.
We’re looking for leaders who are passionate about creating great product. You should be the person who has to be the first to download any app, analytical and obsessed with every user’s interaction with the product.
- Work across the company to determine and refine product strategy
- Build a product roadmap, and execute against it
- Manage the product development process from concept through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Analyse data to optimise performance and focus on high-potential product areas
- Conduct research with users, customers, and the broader market
- 3+ years’ experience managing SaaS products (preferred) - some, or all, of that managing B2B products
- Experience in iterative, test-based product design and management
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Adept at managing internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Comfort in working with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to give user interface direction
Don't meet all these but still feel like you'd be a great fit for the role? Apply and let us know why!
- We offer highly competitive benefits packages to keep you healthy, happy, and operating at your best.
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax.
- We support your ongoing education and learning as a valued teammate.
- Life isn’t crammed into a 9-5. We provide a balanced lifestyle to encourage you to perform at your best.
- Fresh fruit, muesli bars, and all things yum are found in our kitchens—because it would be rude not to.