Front End Developer at Karbon
Apply to Karbon
Apply to Karbon
We are looking for a product-minded front end developer to join our Sydney team. Working with the design, product management and development teams across a broad range of projects from large headline features to refining much loved functions, you will analyse, develop, test and implement quality front-end code to help create kick-arse software.
What is Karbon?
Karbon is a work and communication hub for teams. Designed to solve the pain points of collaborating across teams, departments and locations, and specialised for the professional services industries (Accounting, Finance, Consulting, etc.). Karbon combines a team's email, discussions, tasks and powerful workflows to keep everything a team needs to get work done in one place and in context. Check it out at karbonhq.com.
Founded in San Francisco, we have grown into a globally distributed team with people in San Francisco, Seattle, San Diego, Sydney, Melbourne and Nelson NZ.
Qualities we are looking for
- Product product product! We want you to be passionate about building kick-arse web applications with a product mind as well as an engineering one.
- Solid experience working with a JS framework (Ember, Angular, React, etc.)
- Bonus points for Ember JS skills — we are an Ember JS shop but it's easy to learn if you already know your way around other frameworks.
- All the basics, HTML, CSS/SASS, JS, REST, Web Sockets, Git, obviously.
- Excellent communication skills to work in an international, multi-location team.
- You need to be allowed to work in Aussie (Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or already hold Permanent Resident status).
Benefits of working at Karbon
- Opportunity to be part of building a global product.
- Ownership and autonomy over the work you do.
- Work with (and learn from) a very experienced product team.
- Part of a startup team that will continue to grow around you.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Flexible work week.
- Creative workspace with plenty of perks (table-tennis, cafe, maker-space, outdoor eating area, b-ball hoop, social events).
- Less than 10-minute walk from Central Station.
Apply with a note about yourself, your CV and a couple of paragraphs telling us why you are keen for the role and why we would be daft not to hire you.
- Chippendale, NSW, 2008
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- Melbourne, VIC, 3000