Director of Customer Support at Kasada
Apply to Kasada
Apply to Kasada
Kasada is quickly establishing itself as a global leader in web security. Founded in Australia in 2015, we have forged a reputation fighting malicious automation.
In effectively and efficiently stopping bad bots, we protect against online theft, fraud and service disruption attempts. Our platform, Kasada Polyform, gives customers unrivalled visibility and security of their web applications.
Leading enterprises across verticals, in Australia and North America, are turning to Kasada because the threat of malicious automation is boundary-less and ever-changing. In delivering security and peace of mind, we enable improved business benefits.
Our platform is more than HTTP header filtering and IP rate limiting. We solve difficult problems on a daily basis on a massive scale. That’s why we’re looking for creative and passionate technologists to join us and help shape the future of web security.
Kasada has attracted $10 million+ from venture capital funds Main Sequence, In-Q-Tel, Reinventure (Westpac) and Our Innovation Fund, angel investors, and the Australian Government’s Accelerating Commercialisation Program.
The Director of Customer Support is responsible for leading the group that interfaces with - and provides support to Kasada’s customers. The Director of Customer Support sets and monitors the key metrics to run our 24/7/365 worldwide customer support center.
This position has a keen understanding of how to determine staffing needs and the support structure necessary to ensure that Kasada’s customers are delighted with our support service. Reporting to the CRO, the Director of Customer Support possesses strong technical/engineering skills, as well as the ability to lead a team with process, projects, technology, and training, coupled with performance management.
- Provide quality frontline customer support to Customer satisfaction, by ensuring support requests are responded to within SLAs via support desk software
- Resolve customer issues, through code/error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis
- Engage collaboratively with customer and engineering teams around communication of investigation and resolution of application issues
- Work with existing teams and technology to identify common issues; and build proactive capabilities to solve, respond, or have customers self-serve knowledge
- Actively participate in building capabilities, documentation, and tools to proactively deal with issues and further enable customer self-service
- Monitor queue health and identify ways to proactively address trends
- Engage the wider Kasada business to assist in building a best-practice support function globally
- Manage the existing Kasada support team
- Identify gaps in our existing support capabilities and provide recommendations to bridge them
- Coordinates the Management Team in preparing weekly, monthly, and annual operating plans and reviews work plans
- Sets and established metrics and goals for Customer Service Department along with individual plans for each Manager.
- Prepares annual budget and semi-annual budget re-forecasting
- Identify opportunities to improve and measure standards and practices
- Organize and facilitate weekly, monthly and quarterly staff meetings covering standards, practices, and financial results
- Hire, terminate, counsel, manage Customer Support staff
- Work with staff, develop and implement a communication, community awareness and outreach strategy
- Follow up on customer interactions
- 822 George Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008
- 534 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121