Marketing Analyst at Koala
Apply to Koala
Apply to Koala
Koala’s mission is to become the smartest way to buy high-quality furniture online. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfilment platform, and incredible customer service, we are changing the way people buy and enjoy furniture.
Why we have this role @ Koala
Koala has redefined the benchmark for customer experience and marketing standards in the Australian retail industry. At the core of this success has been a devotion to understanding and acting on the data that drive customer experience.
As a marketing analyst, you will be charged with taking this understanding to the next level, digging into our data to better understand the needs of our customers and the ways we communicate them.
Day to day will be taking lead on marketing analytic decisions, working closely with Growth, Performance, CRM and our Optimise teams. You will be running analysis to identify large scale opportunities, analysing post campaign success, liaising with ad hoc marketing requests, whilst continuing to build on serving actionable (and self-serviceable) insights via our BI tools.
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Koala?
- Empower the marketing team to refine their strategies, make more efficient budget allocations, and maximise their return on investment
- Support team members in answering ad-hoc customer analysis requests in an efficient and thorough manner
- Perform rigorous pre and post advertising, optimise & growth campaign analysis
- Create holistic dashboards, from multiple data sources, to support team initiatives
- Assist with moving our current business forward and identifying emerging trends
- Support and provide guidance for ongoing ad-hoc reporting & analysis
- Identify new business opportunities and improve the way we connect with our customers
- 4+ years of experience as a Marketing/Business Analyst, Data Scientist or Management Consultant
- Expert in Excel, SQL and web analytics tools/platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Expert level Experience with BI Tools (Looker, Tableau or Similar)
- Experience with attribution platforms
- Strong analytical skill set and ability to operate at company strategy level
- Familiarity with all digital marketing channels
- Experience in advanced analytics using statistical and big data methodologies, developing models for budgeting & forecasting
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional/ growth focused team
Capabilities we look for
- The customer is at the heart of decisions
- Acts with honesty, integrity and ethics in everything they do
- Brings good vibes to the people around them
- Relentless focus on the end game
- Delivers with entrepreneurial mindset
- Naturally curious
- Thinks forward, reflects back
- Ambitious but never arrogant
- Lives the values of Koala
- Rides through change like a boss
- Creates success proactively
- Casual Friday everyday!
- Free products for staff and discounts for family & friends
- Fully stocked kitchen in ultra modern office
- Regular sports and social events
- Opportunity to be part of rapid growth plans
- Working with a small team – gaining massive exposure!
- Personal growth and learning opportunities
- Working in an ethical organisation that genuinely gives back
- If you think you're the one we're searching for, send us your resume and cover letter telling us what makes you a great fit for the role.
- 37-41 O'Riordan Street, Alexandria, NSW, 2015