Admin Officer at LIFX
Apply to LIFX
Apply to LIFX
LIFX is an incredible, growing technology company in the smart home space. Founded and launched in Australia in 2012, we have a remarkable global team based in Melbourne and San Francisco. In our five years of innovation and operation, we’ve grown to become the leader in premium smart light technology. Our team continues to grow and we are looking for a passionate office admin to join us, support our team and keep on top of our day-to-day needs.
LIFX is an amazing place to work, filled with with a variety of skills, expertise and a huge potential for any self-motivated individual to learn and grow. Coupled with the rare opportunity to gain first-hand insight into the inner workings of a successful start-up with a worldwide reach across both the online and retail space.
About the role
As Admin Officer you will be the face of the office and will be the first point of contact for visitors and deliveries, your friendly can-do attitude and ability to multitask will assist you to manage a variety of tasks and office projects. This is a broad role, your duties will include meeting and greeting visitors, assisting the Melbourne team with general administration tasks, equipment management and order requests, subletting spaces and agreements, assistance with events and set-ups, maintaining the reception area and meeting rooms, and assisting teams with Support tickets wherever possible.
Your previous experience in a similar office administration role will prove useful when conducting everyday tasks. Your organisation and time management skills will help you to excel in an environment where multi-tasking is required frequently.
The successful applicant will possess
- Excellent time management skills
- A proactive approach to keeping on top of the ever changing needs of this growing business
- Knowledge of the basic WHS principles
- Exposure to customer support or similar
- Exposure to managing a commercial Wi-Fi network
- A passion for technology is a plus
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work at one of Australia’s leading startups, in an energetic environment alongside a passionate team, collaborating with the leading brands in technology on one of the most exciting product families in the smart home revolution.
- The opportunity to assist across the business and critical customer support functions.
- 105-115 Dover Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121