CX Designer at LIFX
We're a cutting edge tech company that loves to innovate, take on challenges and push the boundaries of our sector. At LIFX we are hands on, collaborating closely across all parts of the company in Australia, Silicon Valley and globally - sharing expertise, knowledge and skills. We love big ideas, genius at play and good team players.
The right fit for this role will be a great communicator, and collaborator whose passion for delivering customer experience knows no bounds. You’ll have experience working in tech driving best-in-class research supported experiences across both physical and digital touchpoints. As part of our Design team, you'll work closely with Product, App, Customer Success & Marketing teams to deliver our vision to market.
We’re looking for someone who loves a challenge (like us), lives and breathes the customer and can work with us to champion HCD, Design Thinking and other customer centric ideals across our business. This is an “in-house role” but don’t be fooled—there are no ‘dull days’ here, just opportunities for varied and engaging work.
Day to day the job will look a bit like this
- Hands on CX research and design across the entire lifecycle
- Work across app, product development, site, customer success and engagement projects
- Managing & coordinating your projects across various parts of the business.
- Offering input and extracting feedback from meetings along with sharing findings with various parts of the business (we’re very collaborative…)
- Working with other teams to run quant and qual research using techniques such as multivariate testing, facilitating workshops and improving experiences .
- Bring balance of both form and function into a tech landscape
- A passion for technology and IOT.
- Experience with research, testing, facilitation and execution of CX
- Experience with UI best practices across accessibility, feedback, consistency, recall, and hierarchy using great standards, grids, typography and responsiveness.
- The willingness to listen to feedback, work to a brief, take initiative, manage priorities and deliver on schedule.
- To be considered, show us what you got - we’d love to see case studies
- The right to work in Australia in a full time capacity.
- A tertiary design qualification.
For bonus points
- A background or interest in graphic and/or industrial design
- Experience with mobile App design
Make your mark on the customer experience and brand expression of one of Australia's leading tech innovators. Collaborate with tech royalty on projects - we could name-drop some Silicon Valley giants we regularly get to collaborate with but you'll just have to meet us to hear all about it.
At LIFX we have flexible working conditions across a global team of passionate and energetic people leading the smart home revolution. We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination.
While we'd love to have a coffee with all of you, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- 105-115 Dover Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121