Sales Trainer at Oneflare
We’re a tech start-up that’s evolving the local services marketplace, with a focus on innovation.
We have a culture of creatively minded, hard-working people who are passionate about Oneflare and being part of this ultra-fast journey to deliver the best experience to the consumers and businesses we work with.
Heart of the role
Oneflare and its associated businesses are in the midst of a significant transition to a business-focused tech company.
Over the past few months, we have been busy focusing on the future of how Aussies connect with service providers and making significant investments in our team in order to build the best technology we can. We’ve got an amazing solution to help businesses and we are growing the sales team to get connect with businesses from all corners of Australia in every industry from Builders to DJs.
As the sales team is in a rapid expansion, we need a hardworking and intelligent sales trainer & recruiter to join the team to head up the onboarding process, ongoing sales coaching and mentoring program.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Candidate screening & Interviews
- Onboarding - induction and training
- Run the Call Coaching and Mentoring program
- Developing best practice documentation and skills profile
Skills and experience
- Experience in a similar position or one in B2B sales leadership role
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Formal coaching and mentoring training preferred
- Passionate about helping people
- Proactive, growth-oriented work ethic
- High level of accountability & professionalism
Why should you work for us?
We've created a culture of collaboration, flexibility and independence and are always on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join us as we continue to revolutionise the way Australians get things done.
Located in the heart of the CBD in a new office overlooking Darling Harbour, you'll be part of a fun work environment where ping pong tournaments, daily free breakfast and celebratory company events take place frequently such as hackathons and product showcase! Not to mention a strong social calendar with our social clubs.
Find Oneflare on glassdoor.com for over 70 reviews from current and ex-employees.
We pride ourselves on true investment in our talent with opportunities for internal promotions and secondments. Join us today and be part of a Deloitte Fast 50 business.
Want to know more? Apply now!
- 120 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000