Graphic Designer at Ovira
Apply to Ovira
Apply to Ovira
At Ovira our purpose is simple: to end the monthly suffering of women everywhere.
We believe periods should only end sentences, not life.
We are in the final stages of manufacturing and about to launch our product; a small non-invasive device that instantly stops period pain. And yes, she really works.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our Melbourne team to support brand and marketing initiatives. We’re looking for someone with strong design skills who can move fluidly between a variety of media - web, print, OOH and experiential.
The ideal fit for Ovira will be someone with fresh, creative ideas that has the ability to think and move quickly. We want an out-of-the-box thinker who is constantly seeking inspiration and innovation and can use lightbulb moments to really push creative boundaries.
This is a rare opportunity to help an early-stage, mission-driven company grow.
- Produce creative graphic content to meet daily deadlines across print and digital that includes social ads, display ads, email designs, and a range of print campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing team to produce web content, promotional material, marketing collateral, events, creative concepts, strong brand campaigns.
- Liaise with suppliers for the procurement, production, and delivery of materials.
- Develop and maintain graphic and brand standards for Ovira.
- A portfolio that features a strong mix of branding, typographic, & self-initiated work
- High-proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Understands how to take a creative concept through to design stage
- Sound experience working from brief to execution across multiple mediums
- Solid understanding of production processes for print and digital
- Strong awareness of technology and digital trends
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within required deadlines
Capabilities we look for
- The customer is at the heart of decisions
- Acts with honesty, integrity and ethics in everything they do
- Brings good vibes to the people around them
- Relentless focus on the end game
- Delivers with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Leads with empathy
- Naturally curious
- Thinks forward, reflects back
- Ambitious but never arrogant
- Creates success proactively
Please include your CV, a brief cover letter and current portfolio.
- Melbourne, VIC, 3000