Onboarding Customer Support Specialist at Podium
Podium is an Interaction Management platform that makes it simple for local businesses to conveniently connect with leads, customers, and their team. Our work streamlining this process for local business has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, innovative, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we embody our values to be a founder, murder drama and enjoy the ride.
What you will do
- You will be the first line of contact between Podium and our clients, working directly with the Product and Engineering teams to provide critical feedback from customers and make informed product decisions.
- Ensure the role of a product expert to the clients and reputation of the company.
- Develop smarter, creative solutions to make our customer experience unique and one that our users never forget. Focus and contribute to delight them
- Your analytical skills are critical as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat.
- Be the face of Podium for the initial stages of a customer’s setup, setting the stage for an exceptional customer experience for time to come
- Ensuring all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
- Partner with respective CSM and AE to nurture the customer relationship
- Spearhead, create and own full project implementation plan per each customer you onboard
- Conduct workflow conversations to advise optimal structure and workflow per each customer and team
- Training and educating customers on how to effectively utilise Podium
- Surface onboarding blockers and trends to the Product team to improve overall set up and onboarding experience
- Be a product expert and understand all optimal workflow set ups
What you should have
- Help company-build through innovations that transform our business, and its products, pushing it to the next level.
- Demonstrated experience in dedicatedly improving upon a current process or making it more efficient
- Ambitious examples of when you have influenced clients for the better
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
What we hope you have
- At least 1 years of experience in Onboarding, Implementation, Customer Success or Product/Customer Support at a SaaS company
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
- Basic experience with HTML, CSS, and/or JS
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Thrives helping solve critical problems for customers ranging from small business owners to corporate executives. You will be doing this mainly via phone, email, and live chat.
How you will stand out
- Interest in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)/technology
- Data management comes easy to you. You can work with and manipulate large data sets in common tools such as Excel or Google Sheets
- Open and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 600 AUD monthly healthcare reimbursement
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
- 222 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000