Senior Corporate Recruiter at Podium
Apply to Podium
Apply to Podium
Podium is an Interaction Management platform that makes it simple for local businesses to conveniently connect with leads, customers, and their teams. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2019. We look for people who are curious, innovative, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
What you will be doing
- Provide exceptional client service and full life-cycle recruiting for our Australian team.
- Be the founding people ops team member in Australia
- Develop project programs to improve our interview process, as it relates to the candidate experience
- Weekly data reporting on interviewing activity to inform the recruiting strategy
- Oversee and plan the hiring, on-boarding and training of Recruiting Coordinators as needed
- Be an internally and externally facing representative of Podium and our Recruiting team
- Communicate and advise on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends and health of candidate pipeline
- Source candidates through channels, building and maintaining a network of talented candidates through market research, community building and on-going relationship management for all opportunities for a broad/deep range of positions
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of experience in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position
What you should have
- 3+ Years of recruiting experience, preferably in the areas of software sales or technology.
- Creative in problem-solving, resourcefulness, experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams
- Ability to articulate the Podium value proposition & opportunity to candidates.
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Optimistic and Fun; you take your work seriously but have fun doing it
- Transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
- 222 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000