Account Manager at Practice Ignition
Job DescriptionApply to Practice Ignition
The Account Management team is responsible for Practice Ignition’s long term revenue growth, retention, and customer partnership channel. Think business consulting with a sales bend. The Account Management team is a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and is the core relationship point for our customers with the company, and a large revenue driver. We’re now looking for talented, customer focused people to join our team.
In this fast-paced, varied role you will
Proactively manage and grow a large portfolio of assigned customers. Though your role is to oversee the growth of the adoption rate of Practice Ignition within our customer’s business, you will also serve as a cloud technology subject matter expert advising our customers of industry best practices for their sales process, onboarding, and workflow.
Own your revenue targets. Taking a customer and relationship-centric approach, you do what you need to do to smash your revenue goals. Upgrades and growth opportunities aren’t just limited to emails and meetings a few times a year, it’s about creating trust and being known as the expert when crunch time comes for our customers. You’ll have strong analytical skills to analyse your customer base, identify and articulating blockers preventing your customers from growing and preparing strategies for overcoming blockers.
Maintain, build, and grow collaborative relationships with our larger customers and partners. Lean on these relationships for webinars, seasonal campaigns, and case studies.
Identify areas of opportunity and/or concern based on usage patterns, research, and our customer maturity index.
Be the voice of the customer, provide customer insights to our product, marketing and sales team. You’ll be highlighting key points of innovation and improvements that will enhance the user experience, capabilities, features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, high renewal, and referral rates.
Work with your fellow Account Managers globally, to identify and implement improvements to processes, documents, tools, report to benefit the team and clients.
Attend trade shows and events where you’ll meet existing customers and potential customers.
A bit about you
- You have 3+ years experience in a comparable customer facing role or an Account Management role, ideally in a high growth SAAS company. Bonus if you have experience within the ecosystem.
- Experience in a professional services firm, or an understanding of how a professional services business operates, would be beneficial.
- You understand what goes into change management and you enjoy a good objection handling session.
- You’re someone who can engage in robust and articulate dialogue while maintaining an open mind.
- Happy to work both autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do.
- You have an unshakeable desire to get creative and make sure we have the measuring capabilities to determine the ROI/effectiveness of a campaign/idea.
- You have a sense of humour, and the ability to focus yet still have a laugh in high-pressure situations.
- Comfortable working with globally distributed teams who bring together complementary skill sets.
- A skilful and dependable person who recognises that there is always more to learn.
- You’re willing to travel a few times a year for industry conferences and internal meetups.
- Must be based in Sydney.
We’re a global company that leverages technology to communicate and collaborate with. - Some of the tools you’d be using daily are Zapier, Slack, Zoom, Loom, Mode, Client Success, Google Work, Atlassian and Intercom.
Keen to learn more about us? Check out what our customers say.
Did we mention our team is AWESOME.
More jobs at Practice Ignition
About Practice Ignition
- 37 Shepherd Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000