Financial & Operations Accountant at Practice Ignition
$75k in Chippendale, NSW
A unique opportunity exists for a qualified accountant looking to join the financial operations team with strong potential for future growth within the organisation. We’re looking for someone developing, initiating, creating and overseeing financial operations over a segment of the business. This will involve working together with customers and suppliers. The successful candidate will have experience in process mapping, business process optimisation and involvement over different aspects of teams. You will also be responsible for the preparation of the monthly financial statements and management reporting.
You love analysing financial and non financial data and turning data into actionable insights.
- Qualified CPA/CA
- Min. 3 years relevant work experience
- Ability to develop processes and own the process
- Reliable, accurate, efficient, analytical skills
- Has strong organisation skills and work ethic
- A proactive problem solver and decision maker
- A resourceful team player and a detail oriented finisher
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical thinker that prefers tasks over projects
- Background in SaaS, payments/banking will be viewed highly favourably
We’re a global company that leverages technology to communicate and collaborate with. - Some of the tools you’d be using daily are Zapier, Slack, Zoom, Loom, Mode, Client Success, Google Work, Atlassian and Intercom.
Keen to learn more about us? Check out what our customers say.
Did we mention our team is AWESOME.
About Practice Ignition
- 37 Shepherd Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000