Ruby Developer at Practice Ignition
Job DescriptionApply to Practice Ignition
- Ruby and Rails
- Domain Driven Design
- Hexagonal Architecture
- RabbitMQ-based event publisher
- API integrations with Xero, QuickBooks, Stripe, Recurly and FatZebra
- Comfortable with agile development methodologies and the ability to help scope, design and estimate granular stories.
- Comfortable working with distributed teams bringing together a complementary skillset.
- Demonstrated ability to inject a healthy and productive tension when curating a backlog alongside a product owner, ie. the cost/benefit analysis around delivery cost vs business benefit.
- Curiosity to develop knowledge of a variety of programming languages and frameworks.
- You can engage in robust and articulate dialogue while maintaining an open mind.
- There’s an unshakeable desire to write testable and well tested code.
- You're skillful and dependable and recognise there is always more to learn.
- A sense of humour, and the ability to focus yet still have a laugh in high pressure situations.
Send an email with your Github account, resume, website or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
We’re a global company that leverages technology to communicate and collaborate with.
Keen to learn more about us? Check out what our customers say.
Did we mention our team is AWESOME? Check out.
More jobs at Practice Ignition
About Practice Ignition
- 37 Shepherd Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000