UI/UX Designer at Practice Ignition
$100k in Chippendale, NSW
- We’re building web apps so exposure to html and css is a must, even better if it’s your tool of choice.
- You’ll be working closely with the company founders and software developers.
- While the product team all work from the Sydney office we work closely with others distributed around the globe, slack keeps us in contact.
A bit about you
- Eye for detail.
- You’re a product person. You enjoy understanding a problem and design/UX is your tool for finding a solution.
- Comfortable in an agile environment.
- Happy to collaborate with anyone and everyone.
- Experience working with startups.
- Your strong opinions are loosely held. You can engage in robust and articulate dialogue while maintaining an open mind.
- A skilful and dependable person who recognises that there is always more to learn.
- A pragmatic, objective thinker who can weigh up options based on requirements, best fit.
Working for us
We’re based in the heart of Sydney’s upcoming innovation hub in Chippendale in a funky warehouse conversion complete with a cafe quality coffee machine (for those budding baristas), standing desks and break out areas.
We pay competitive market rates as well as offer equity so that you can enjoy in our success.
Education and career development is extremely important to us. We have a generous training/conference/tech allowance so you can learn, grow and develop - (all with the latest gear of course).
About Practice Ignition
- 37 Shepherd Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000