Executive Assistant at Prospa
Apply to Prospa
Apply to Prospa
Prospa’s success is driven by its people. Their diversity, curiosity, skills and passion are the foundations for building an amazing company that puts our small business customers first.
Prospa provides cash flow products and services that help small businesses across Australia and New Zealand to prosper and grow. To date we’ve helped over 22,000 unique customers with almost $1.2 billion in loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
Our team is dedicated to achieving outstanding results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values are: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team; and these inform how we think and act every day.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Are you an outstanding Executive Assistant skilled at juggling diaries, booking and managing travel and setting up conferences and activities? You will need to love working in an upbeat, fast-paced agile environment full of awesome people passionate about our customers.
- Day to day support of four executives; including extensive calendar and diary management.
- Travel coordination, both international and domestic (for each executive and their teams), including preparation of itineraries.
- Coordinate team conferences and activities throughout the year.
- Expense reconciliation and processing supplier invoices using Concur.
- Build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Compiling of sensitive documents with discretion and accuracy.
- Provide adhoc administration and some personal tasks for executives as required.
- Reception coverage (lunchtime) daily.
Skills, experience, knowledge
- 3+ years experience supporting multiple executives in a fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritise and calmly work through competing priorities.
- Be proactive with insight to anticipate your executive's needs.
- Able to work autonomously with a high level of attention to detail
- Be a team player and use your internal network to get things done.
- Flexible approach to your day, we are an agile business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong tech and software skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Always maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves and open to challenging yourself outside of your role.
Come and join our team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time
- 4-16 Yurong Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010