Strategy Manager at Prospa
Prospa’s success is driven by its people. Their diversity, curiosity, skills and passion are the foundations for building an amazing company that puts our small business customers first.
Prospa provides cash flow products and services that help small businesses across Australia and New Zealand to prosper and grow. To date we’ve helped over 20,000 unique customers with almost $1.2 billion in loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
Our team is dedicated to achieving outstanding results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values are: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team; and these inform how we think and act every day.
This represents an outstanding opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fast-growing FinTech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer you will be tasked with developing an approach and process that allows us to assess Prospa’s performance, develop achievable goals and implement processes and initiatives.
This strategic role will be focused on improving organisational effectiveness and crafting a sustainable competitive advantage.
As well as first-class analytic skills you should be familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills. To be successful you should have experience of desk-based research and analysis, possess an analytical mind and have outstanding presentation and influencing skills.
- Supporting the development of our long-term strategy.
- Conducting research and analyses of competitive landscape, operational efficiency, market opportunity mapping, processes.
- Help establish and facilitate a process that aligns departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with Prospa’s overall strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors.
- Identifying trends, threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
Skills, experience and knowledge
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred.
- 3-6 years of experience in business administration, management consulting or strategic planning.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Come and join our team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.
More jobs at Prospa
- 4-16 Yurong Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010