Producer at Redbubble
Apply to Redbubble
Apply to Redbubble
Special Note: This is a 4-6 month fixed term, temporary position.
Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne. The dream was simple. Give independent artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 800k artists and designers across the planet with millions of fans. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over $100M since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of
We're excited to offer an opportunity for a Producer (Contract) to join the Marketing team within our Operations & Production department. You are a clear communicator, motivator and planner with an innate ability to take ownership of day to day project management & photo productions at Redbubble Australia. You are able to juggle multiple tasks from pre production to post delivery and collaborate with teams across the globe to ensure each production stays on track.
You have experience producing digital & photo projects of all sizes whether it’s advising on the feasibility of project briefings and creative concepts, involving the correct individuals from each department to weigh-in with their expertise, ensuring resources are available and priorities are managed, identifying bottlenecks, and hiring outside teams to complete productions when needed.
The work you’d do
- Oversee the workflow and delivery of product photography from start to completion, along with coordinating with US & Australia offices throughout production. Helping teams reach their goals and keep them on track through project management & delivery
- Create production estimates, timelines and any associated invoices for print or digital jobs.
- Negotiate contracts, hire & manage talent, photographers, DP’s, stylists, grip & lighting crews
- Collaborate with our Legal team to complete all proper paperwork such as SOW’s, Contractor & Talent agreements, MSA’s , NDA’s, etc.
- Create estimates and collaborate with our Finance team on invoicing & proper vendor payments for productions & contract hires
- Help reduce complexities, shorten timelines and increase effectiveness as production objectives and deliverables are identified from the start
- Maintain production status reports and communicate project deliverables in weekly status meetings
- Manage any back and forth file delivery with outside vendors like retouchers or 3D studios
- Coordinate talent and mood board reviews getting alignment from key stakeholders on art direction
- Be a partner to our US Production & Creative team to help keep brand alignment on all productions and potential new collaborative projects
- Help project manage campaign requests coming in to our AU creative team
- A natural leader and logical thinker who is able to keep teams with different working styles on track
- A multi-tasker who can plan, organise, and execute flawlessly
- Familiar with all roles & responsibilities of individuals for different types of integrated projects & productions
You stand out because you have
- A strong attention to detail and can keep calm under pressure.
- You know how to creatively work within a range of budgets to accomplish production & project needs
- 3-4 years work experience managing teams, productions & projects
- Knowledge of all legal rules & regulations within the Production space
- Relationships with local photographers in Melbourne and talent agencies
- Knowledge of G-Suite - Docs, Sheets, Drive. Trello or other project management tools.
- A strong team-player mentality and the grit to tackle new and ever-changing challenges with aptitude
Some of what you’d come to expect when you join the RB family
- Meaningful work that allows you to contribute to a mission you believe in
- A safe and supportive place to continue to grow and hone your craft
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work arrangements, and parental leave programs
- An opportunity to give back through community volunteer events and corporate partnerships like Code Like a Girl
We take our values seriously and work hard to build open minded, open hearted teams. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background. Bringing more creativity into the world? It takes all the crayons in the box. Differences that help us create a healthy work culture and more engaging marketplace for our artists and customers. If this sounds inspiring (thinker emoji goes here), we’re excited to hear from you.
- 271 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000