Senior Accountant at Rokt
Apply to Rokt
Apply to Rokt
Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce marketing technology, we see opportunities in the Transaction Moment(™) invisible to others. Our brilliant team of Rokt’stars have built a unique platform to unlock the unrealized potential in every single Transaction Moment (™), for businesses and consumers alike. Born in Sydney, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands and Japan. We are profitable, growing fast and having great fun changing the face of ecommerce.
You are someone who has significant expertise in performing the day to day functions of a finance controllership team including month end work, producing financial statements, tax filing, participation in the audit and other ad hoc tasks. Having a C.A (CPA) or big four experience a plus. Change is your friend - at Rokt we pivot when required, to optimize profitable growth, innovation and responsiveness to customers. You see opportunities in any challenge, and you bring a history of proven, best-in-class programs and initiatives to drive finance initiatives.
You’ll be a great candidate for this role if you love to be part of an extremely high performing team. You thrive leading and inspiring a team of over-achievers. International travel and domestic travel a requirement in this role (approx 5% of time).
Who you are
You are smart with humility. You are super smart and it shows in your work without you needing to tell anyone. You look for ways to collaborate well with others, you proactively support the more junior members of the team. You make decisions in a timely manner with sufficient information/perspectives). You work fast because the work makes sense instinctively to you, it is enjoyable - you’d even call it fun! You are consciously competent - you know what you need to know and you can deliver on it.
You are customer obsessed. You are confident in your ability to keep the customer at the centre of things, but you ensure you are always asking clients about their needs and their consumer’s needs to remain in touch with what is most current.
You are up for a challenge. You are curious and engaged in all of your projects, looking to find new and better ways to conquer the frontiers you work on. Confident to drive results, you are aligned to the company goals and keep these in mind when considering new opportunities & alternative solutions.
You enjoy the ride. You’re always looking to find the positive in your day and work, you are focussed on identifying solutions if there is a bump in the road. You demonstrate ability to understand and respect other people’s priorities and different styles.
- Strong technical insights with accounting principles, external reporting and internal controls.
- Functional experience with ERP systems and reporting (Netsuite a plus).
- Have innovative ideas to scale our business – operationally and technically.
- Dedication, drive, and a commitment to accuracy and integrity.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe in in-person, we enjoy each others’ company and we make meaningful connections with each other through global all-staff events, interest groups, sports clubs and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ’Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office, join the gym on us!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - London, Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
More jobs at Rokt
- 300 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010