Account Executive at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach millions of workers by 2025. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Account Executives at SafetyCulture are champions for our customers. They partner with customers to help them understand how iAuditor can help solve their challenges, enabling them to achieve high quality and safer work environments. Our products solve a real problem for our customers and our Account Executives are motivated to share the value of iAuditor with as many customers as they can. This role is focused on reaching out to new customers so the right candidate excels at developing new relationships, helping our Sydney team achieve ambitious customer and revenue growth goals.
- You will join the new business sales team which is a top performing team that is consistently achieving targets and having a great time doing it
- In addition to prospecting new opportunities, your pipeline will be supplemented by opportunities qualified and booked by our Business Development team
- You will research new accounts, identify key players, manage discovery meetings and identify pain points that can be solved using iAuditor
- As an iAuditor expert you will perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of iAuditor to prospective customers
- Apply sales methodologies (such as Sandler Selling) to help progress opportunities and manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly targets
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding experience, developing long-term, successful customer relationships
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activities
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on iAuditor
- Bachelor’s Degree
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. All of the product is built in Australia, and we now have 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised almost $100 million in funding, which provides security and allows us to scale the business. We’re using the funding to build complementary products, including real-time incident reporting, sensors and IoT, and workplace training.
What we’ve done is great, but the best is still ahead of us.
More jobs at SafetyCulture
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville, QLD, 4810