Accountant at SafetyCulture
Job DescriptionApply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is looking for an Accountant to join our growing finance team. You will be working on the day-to-day aspects of SafetyCulture’s global accounting operations including accounts payable, credit card and employee expense claim management, bank reconciliations, payroll and month end accounting. This role will also be involved in a wide variety of projects around automation and transformation.
- Co-ordinating payroll with our overseas providers, running payroll for our Australian employees, managing all payroll related compliance and staff benefits
- Managing balance sheet accounts and related processes such as fixed assets, prepayments, inter-company and travel spend
- Reviewing and processing employee expense claims and credit card statements
- Processing month end general journals and assisting with month end close and reporting
- Ad hoc duties supporting the wider finance team
- 2 - 3 years work experience in a commercial business
- Experience with processing payroll
- Relevant tertiary qualification in accounting, commerce or finance, CA/CPA or progress towards would be highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multitask
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a focus on process enhancement
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Must be eligible to work in Australia
- Experience in a SaaS or high-growth technology business
- Experience with Netsuite
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch each day, plus unlimited snacks
- Cafe and barista, bar, pool table, rock climbing wall and pet-friendly office space
- Relaxed and casual environment
- Fun and quirky celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite conference
- Great location in Surry Hills, close to Central Station and Crown Street
SafetyCulture is an Australian Technology company that builds software for teams to manage safety and quality in the workplace. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world can carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance everyday. Today there are 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. All of the product is built in Australia, and we now have around 300 people. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised almost $100 million in funding, which provides security and allows us to scale the business. We’re using the funding to build complementary products, including real-time incident reporting, sensors and IoT, and workplace training.
What we’ve done is great, but the best is still ahead of us.
More jobs at SafetyCulture
- 6 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville, QLD, 4810