Customer Success Manager at SafetyCulture
Job DescriptionApply to SafetyCulture
At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer, higher quality and more efficient workplaces. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best time doing it.
Today we are a team of 300+ mission obsessed people, using data points to collect insights that help solve crucial customer problems. We are excited about the scale-up phase we are entering as we take a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning, we believe this will be the catalyst that enables us to achieve our goal of putting safety and quality in the hands of millions of people.
We are proud of many things here at SafetyCulture. We are proud of our $440 million valuation, our 5x growth over 15 months, and our offices in Kansas City, Townsville, Sydney, Manchester, and Manila. Most importantly we are proud to be part of such an important mission and opportunity to positively impact the world.
Find out more about SafetyCulture today.
- Partner with customers to understand business objectives and deliver ROI throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for our customers
- Understand customer requirements and partner with key stakeholders to configure environments accordingly
- Successfully onboard users by partnering with customers to create and execute on a rollout plan
- Drive adoption, retention, and advocacy of iAuditor contributing to SafetyCulture’s growth
- Deliver customer feedback to the product teams encouraging them to bring innovative ideas on product improvement
- Contribute to process and efficiency. If we could be approaching something better, let us know!
- Work toward metrics such as customer engagement, renewals, retention, and churn
- Advocate for the customer’s needs cross-departmentally, partnering closely with product teams based in Sydney, Australia
- Educate customers on new products, features and best practices
- Partner with stakeholders (Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, Product, etc.) to deliver on a seamless customer experience
- Partner with the Sydney, Manchester, and Manila Customer Success teams to develop team processes and procedures for global consistency
- Drive market readiness, sales handoffs, customer marketing, training, services deployment, and effective support to drive a customer experience that delights
- Provide a level of service that inspires our customers to champion iAuditor to other potential customers
- Passionate about our mission and delivering a great experience to customers
- Customer Success background, implementing solutions, training customers as well as program management experience
- Understanding of the SaaS business model, delivering SaaS solutions for customers
- Demonstrated organisational and operational skills that allow you to manage customers at scale
- Background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that encourage product adoption
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce, Looker, and Intercom
- Experience articulating a vision, strategy, and plans to customers. Persuasion and presentation skills, ability to communicate up and down an organisation.
- Ability to interact with teams at SafetyCulture varying in levels of technical and non-technical conversations.
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025 Disrupting the insurance industry is a key part of us achieving this ambition
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of insurtech companies that focus on risk mitigation
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, and we go the extra mile connecting our people to our mission
- We’re offering incredibly attractive share options schemes, bonus schemes and international travel (including Australia)
- Open office, casual dress, pet-friendly
- Solid on-boarding program, regular training and additional programs for continuous development
Click the links below and you'll see
More jobs at SafetyCulture
- 6 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010