Customer Success Manager at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach millions of workers by 2025. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Our Customer Success Managers partner with customers to understand business objectives and deliver ROI throughout the entire customer lifecycle. They are trusted advisors and advocate for our customer’s requirements by partnering with key stakeholders to configure environments accordingly. By educating customers on new products, features and best practices they provide a level of service that inspires our customers to champion iAuditor to other potential customers.
The Customer Success team partners with customers to create and execute on a rollout plan. Once the customer has been on-boarded they drive adoption, retention, and advocacy of iAuditor contributing to SafetyCulture’s growth, working towards metrics such as customer engagement, renewals, retention, and churn
They share innovative ideas on product improvement with stakeholders across Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, and Product across all offices to deliver on a seamless, global customer experience.
- Passionate about our mission and delivering a great experience to customers
- Customer Success background, implementing solutions, training customers as well as program management experience
- Understanding of the SaaS business model, delivering SaaS solutions for customers
- Demonstrated organisational and operational skills that allow you to manage customers at scale
- Background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that encourage product adoption
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce, Looker, and Intercom
- Experience articulating a vision, strategy, and plans to customers. Persuasion and presentation skills, ability to communicate up and down an organisation.
- Ability to interact with teams at SafetyCulture varying in levels of technical and non-technical conversations.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. All of the product is built in Australia, and we now have 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised almost $100 million in funding, which provides security and allows us to scale the business. We’re using the funding to build complementary products, including real-time incident reporting, sensors and IoT, and workplace training.
What we’ve done is great, but the best is still ahead of us.
More jobs at SafetyCulture
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville, QLD, 4810