Full Stack Engineer at SafetyCulture
Job DescriptionApply to SafetyCulture
At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer higher quality and more efficient workplaces. Through technology and culture we're re-defining an entire industry across every vertical. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best time doing it.
Today we have 300 mission obsessed people that are using data points to collect crucial customer insights to help to bring to life the problem at hand. This is what we are currently known for, but certainly not all we are working on. We’ve taken a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning to lead the way to our next journey.
With our $440 million valuation, we’ve had the opportunity to grow 5x over 15 months, across our global offices - Sydney, Townsville, Manchester, Kansas City and Manila. We have relocated people from across the world to join us in Sydney and Townsville, each person bringing their own flavour to our diverse teams and partnering with us on this awesome, yet challenging journey.
Find out more about SafetyCulture today.
This is a Senior Full Stack Engineer position working in our well established Billings/Payments team, delivering customer facing functionality and leading or influencing technical decisions. The Billing team working on delivering a new billing system for SafetyCulture providing world-class payment management of SaaS products tightly integrated with sales, finance and accounting workflow. As a Senior member of the team you will be expected to challenge the status quo and uplift the capability of the team.
- Experience with multiple backend languages like Golang/Nodejs/Java, preferably Golang and TypeScript
- Experience working with service-oriented/Microservice architectures
- Experience with how to structure, develop and maintain relational databases, for example, Postgres, MySQL
- Experience with key/value store databases, for example, DynamoDB
- Experience with MQ, for example, Redis, Kafka
- Enough knowledge of infrastructure to be able to deploy and maintain services in production, we have a "you build it you run it" culture
- A great sense of production-readiness and operational excellence
- A solid history of applying good engineering practices in delivered software
- Ability to mentor others and communicate technical topics to a diverse audience effectively
- Proficiency in GoLang, TypeScript, React
- Experience building and running cloud services at scale
- AWS experience with ECS/EKS, SQS, DynamoDB, CloudFront
- Event-driven architecture with Kafka or other MQ
- You’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and no direct competitors
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
- You'll be working out of our global headquarters in Surry Hills with the rest of the product, engineering and design team
- We have a pet friendly office with our own chef, barista and beer on tap
- We offer attractive equity and incentives offered
Click the links below and you'll see
More jobs at SafetyCulture
- 6 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010