Office Experience Manager at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
The Sydney Office Experience Manager role is more than just maintaining a cupboard full of snacks, it's about crafting meaningful experiences that surprise and delight our employees, customers and broader tech community.
You will be a proactive, enthusiastic all-round awesome front of house presence, ensuring every guest receives a genuine welcome, providing new starters an inclusive day 1 experience and relentlessly looking for ways to delight the people around you. As well as being the office culture champion, you will have ownership of the end to end facilities, building management, food experience and all office projects. This will involve a mix of ideation, planning, implementation and optimisation of how we run our workplace and space.
You are excited by the concept of creating more than just a “space” for our employees to show up to each day. You believe in designing and maintaining a seamless workspace that delights, welcomes and excites our employees. You get a kick out of finding new, creative, and efficient ways to bring meaning and life to our amazing office in Surry Hills. You sweat the small details and understand the little things go a long way. You will never pass up an opportunity to add a little extra personalisation and SafetyCulture flavour to anything.
- Delivering, coordinating and overseeing all operational needs of the Sydney office including food service, building management, internal and external events, celebrations and external stakeholders (vendors, suppliers, candidates etc)
- Bringing to life and executing on the new starter experience including office tours, desk setup, events and any other moments injected into their ramp up period
- Managing the calendar of office events, maintaining oversight of key milestones in the employee lifecycle, so we can ensure they are acknowledged and celebrated
- Maintaining and optimising existing vendor relationships, working with suppliers and external contractors and companies to ensure all services and facilities are of a high quality for your customers
- Working closely with the People team to ensure the smooth delivery of employee engagement initiatives and programs
- Monitoring and optimising Sydney office spend, constantly looking to make processes more efficient, ensuring and ROI on all office spend
- Owning SafetyCulture OH&S initiatives ensuring we are compliant and using our product iAuditor for all internal inspections
- Ensuring our internal facilities and office is maintained in an orderly and pristine manner
- Partnering with the Chef and kitchen staff to help order and coordinate stock, and deliver a seamless lunch service Monday to Friday
- Planning and coordinating company events both on and off premises, including the annual Christmas party, monthly mixers, large milestone occasions, meet-ups, customer visits and all hands.
- Designing, ordering and building a relationship with our swag suppliers to ensure SafetyCulture employees and our brand always look awesome!
- Being the ‘go to’ person for all things Sydney office, for both internal and external stakeholders
- Living by the SafetyCulture values each day
- A sharp attention to detail
- A love for planning, curating and delivering office experiences
- A customer and people-obsession
- The ability to think two steps ahead and anticipate the needs of your customers
- Enthusiasm and proactivity in your DNA
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Click the links below and you'll see
More jobs at SafetyCulture
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville, QLD, 4810