People Operations Associate at SafetyCulture
You’ll be at the core of the People Operations team, and the conduit between our People and Talent teams to enable a seamless employee experience. We believe in operational excellence, automation and making things as easy as possible for our employees. You’ll be part of a team that thrives on challenging each other to create a world class working environment our employees love.
- Being the ‘go to’ people problem-solver for our Sydney employees
- Owning and optimising our employee data to enable us to scale
- Working closely with our People Partners to deliver our seamless employee onboarding experience
- Enhancing the connectivity between our global offices (Manila, Manchester, Kansas City and Townsville)
- Enabling a seamless relocation experience to our global new starters, including owning engagement with our external visa agent to enable these moves
- Liaising with our Finance team to deliver a world class leave and payroll experience
- Being part of the delivery to ramping up and developing high performing teams
How you can have an impact
Bring ideas and take action to improve employee experience. Challenge the status quo and drive initiatives focused on measurable improvement. You’re excited by the concept of no boundaries and only being limited by your own mind.
- Genuine passion for people and operational excellence
- Recruitment coordination, HR operations, or administration experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or Human Resources
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a focus on process improvement
- Proven ability to problem solve in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
- Full work rights in Australia
- Understanding of the NES and basic Award landscape in Australia
- Experience working an operational HR environment
- Genuine passion for HR with a desire to expand knowledge in the field
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch each day, plus unlimited snacks and breakfast bar
- Cafe and barista, bar, pool table, rock climbing wall and pet-friendly
- Relaxed and casual environment
- Fun and quirky celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Great location in Surry Hills, close to Central Station and Crown Street
SafetyCulture is an Australian Technology company that builds software for teams to manage safety and quality in the workplace. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world can carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance everyday. Today there are 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. All of the product is built in Australia, and we now have around 300 people. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised almost $100 million in funding, which provides security and allows us to scale the business. We’re using the funding to build complementary products, including real-time incident reporting, sensors and IoT, and workplace training.
What we’ve done is great, but the best is still ahead of us.
- 6 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville, QLD, 4810