Biomedical Engineer - Intern at See-Mode Technologies
We are looking for a biomedical engineering intern with a background in computer vision, machine learning, or computational fluid dynamics to join our fast-paced startup and work on development of a multi-modal medical image analysis software. You’d be responsible for:
- Running cardiovascular fluid dynamics simulations using in-house developed code and analysis and interpretation of the results.
- Using, as well as improving, our in-house machine learning and computer vision code for segmentation of MRI and CT images – You’d be assisted by our computer vision team but it’s a requirement that you have experience with Python programming. Computer vision and machine learning experience is a huge plus in your application!
- Running computational fluid dynamics simulations – You’d be assisted by our computational modelling team. Numerical modeling experience is a bonus.
- Post-processing and analysis of the simulation results – You’d be assisted by our computational modelling team to analyse the data for a clinical study. A strong experience with statistics is a huge plus!
Salary for this position depends on the candidate's experience and the position can result in full-time employment in the company.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Biomedical / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Programming experience with Python is a requirement.
- Computer vision or machine learning experience is a strong bonus.
- A strong foundation/experience with statistics is a strong bonus.
- Experience in numerical modeling or computational fluid dynamics a strong bonus.
Some perks of working at See-Mode
- You will work at the cutting edge of medical software technology, using latest advances in machine learning, medical image analysis, and cloud computing
- You will directly contribute to development and validation of a unique AI-based software suite that assists clinicians in better management of their stroke patients
- You will work side by side with a team of talented engineers and scientists who know their fields well and don’t take themselves too seriously! :)
About See-Mode Technologies
- 231 Chapel Street, Prahran, VIC, 3181