Account Executive at Shippit
Job DescriptionApply to Shippit
The Account Executives’ core focus is customer service and ensuring our customers are successfully using the Shippit platform. in this role, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to Shippit’s growing and scaling customers & will play a critical role in helping us change the face of e-commerce in Australia. Creating advocates by guiding fulfilment and shipping practices that will fundamentally improve the way we shop online.
- Understand the Shippit platform on a technical level and be prepared to answer questions and help customers to optimise & customise their use of Shippit within their business
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and manage the relationship with your set of accounts in conjunction with the broader Customer Success team.
- Identify whitespace within your accounts - what could be converted to committed revenue, additional products & also growth opportunities within companies who are, closing doors acquiring other businesses or growing organically
- Identify strategic accounts which have capacity for growth into new departments or geographies
- Manage growth sales opportunities from start to finish: Taking the prospect from initial conversation through requirements analysis, demo, PoV and contract negotiations, rate increases.
- Be prepared to work with other teams like customer success, presales and tech support to respond to complex queries and requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
The experience we hope you will have
- 1+ years of sales experience, preferably selling into IT and/or Enterprise SaaS software
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A very strong technical aptitude
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid negotiation skills, selling on value and differentiation
- Experience in pipelining and forecasting accurately.
We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make ship happen.
Our 7 core values haven’t changed since launch, and we embrace and celebrate these values in our day-to-day.
We love to push the envelope to break though old norms, make good ship taking passion and pride in our work. We have a laugh through the good and challenging times and, we are good humans - we have heart and want to improve the world we live in whilst having fun along the way.
We’re a great place to work and we can back that up. Shippit’s been ranked as #7 in Linkedin’s Hottest Startups to work at in 2019. We have a high-performance culture, everyone can make a difference, together we make great ship happen.
- 97 Kippax Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010