Senior Infrastructure Engineer at Skedulo
Apply to Skedulo
Apply to Skedulo
Launched in 2013 in Brisbane, Skedulo is the platform for intelligent mobile workforce management. We help organisations manage their mobile workforces to delight their customers and engage their employees. Skedulo is the new standard for deskless workforce productivity.
The Skedulo platform helps enterprises intelligently manage, schedule, dispatch, and support deskless workers on the go, whether they are full-time, part-time, or contract employees.
Skedulo offers enterprises and mid-market companies a mobile workforce management solution with robust integration capabilities, including native integrations to Salesforce. With Skedulo, enterprises can unify their tech stacks and move trustworthy data across the organisation with ease.
We focus on agility and continuous improvement both with what we build and how we build it. Our focus is to find new and better ways to work for today and in the future. We work closely with our Customers during our sprint cycles, so your communication and presentations skills need to be excellent!
You'll share ownership of Skedulo’s Infrastructure and Reliability efforts. Conduct fault finding around the continuous delivery and integration pipeline, monitoring services, write new tooling, and tracking the back end, front end, and mobile layers. Continue building out their infrastructure, automation, reliability, observability and deployment ability. Deep dive weird network connectivity bugs. Contribute improvements upstream to key Kubernetes projects.
- Software development ability (Python and Go in particular)
- Cloud Native infrastructure skills - container orchestration knowledge, particularly Kubernetes, will be helpful
- You understand the fundamental of AWS cloud infrastructure, and would be able to look at an existing landscape and interpret it
- Site Reliability Engineering knowledge or experience - measuring, meeting and fixing Service Level Objectives
- You have worked in strong engineering environments, and have worked closely with software engineers
- You have a strong understanding of networking concepts
Tools and frameworks being used
- Terraform for AWS infrastructure configuration
- Ansible for managing applications running under Kubernetes
- Prometheus as a monitoring system
- Lambdas to supplement infrastructure workflows
- SumoLogic for log management
- Honeycomb for observability of distributed microservices
- We offer highly competitive benefits packages to keep you healthy, happy, and operating at your best.
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax.
- We support your ongoing education and learning as a valued teammate.
- Life isn’t crammed into a 9-5. We provide a balanced lifestyle to encourage you to perform at your best.
- Fresh fruit, muesli bars, and all things yum are found in our kitchens—because it would be rude not to.
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills.
With its roots firmly in Brisbane, Skedulo has expanded globally to include offices in the United States, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Skedulo has enabled over 120 companies, including as CSG Limited, HealthStrong, and ECL Group, to seamlessly schedule and service more than 5 million appointments around the globe. The company has secured over $40 million in funding to date, led by M12, Costanoa Ventures, and Blackbird. For more information, please visit www.skedulo.com, or our blog, tech blog, @Skedulo, Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
- 47 Warner Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006
- 111 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000