Senior Technical Architect at Skedulo
Apply to Skedulo
Apply to Skedulo
Launched in 2013 in Brisbane, Skedulo is the platform for intelligent mobile workforce management. We help organisations manage their mobile workforces to delight their customers and engage their employees. Skedulo is the new standard for deskless workforce productivity.
The Skedulo platform helps enterprises intelligently manage, schedule, dispatch, and support deskless workers on the go, whether they are full-time, part-time, or contract employees.
Skedulo offers enterprises and mid-market companies a mobile workforce management solution with robust integration capabilities, including native integrations to Salesforce. With Skedulo, enterprises can unify their tech stacks and move trustworthy data across the organisation with ease.
With its roots firmly in Brisbane, Skedulo has expanded globally to include offices in the United States, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Skedulo has enabled over 120 companies, including as CSG Limited, HealthStrong, and ECL Group, to seamlessly schedule and service more than 5 million appointments around the globe. The company has secured over $40 million in funding to date, led by M12, Costanoa Ventures, and Blackbird. For more information, please visit www.skedulo.com, or our blog, tech blog, @Skedulo, Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Day to day
As a Senior Technical Architect, you are responsible for providing technical leadership to our Product Development Organisation. You are expected to have an in-depth knowledge of multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks. Despite being knowledgeable, you are open to learning new things and open to the best idea not being your own. Partnering with other technologists in the company, you are responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs). You provide technical leadership to our Delivery Team(s) to perform design-to-deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues. You are an evangelist for how our technology is helping to deliver on the vision of the company.
People that will thrive in this position possess the following skills
You’re somebody who is customer focused, you enjoy shipping code in small increments, frequently, and you enjoy working in cross-functional software teams which requires you to take on different tasks and responsibilities.
- Proven experience as a Software Architect in a SaaS environment building a platform
- 10+ years of software development experience, Ideally experienced with one or more of the following:
- Other open source object-oriented languages, with aptitude and interest in Scala
- Solid computer science fundamentals in data structures, design patterns, and ideally complex scheduling and optimisation algorithms.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers)
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Solid understanding of the importance of contributing to the CI/CD pipeline and automation
- Strong experience in Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban, but you are open to exploring what works and not committed to a specific approach.
- You have a bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business.
If you don’t have all of these but feel like you would still be a great fit for the role, we’d like to hear from you!
- 47 Warner Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006
- 111 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000