Quality Assurance Tester at Spriggy
Spriggy helps Aussie families teach their kids about money. We provide parents with a safe and simple app that they use to pay their kids pocket money, set chores, managing saving and monitor spending. Kids are provided with a personalised prepaid card and an app they use to learn about earning money, responsible spending, and the importance of saving.
Spriggy launched in late 2016 and have had over 300,000 members join, with hundreds of new parents and kids joining Spriggy every day. Spriggy is backed by high-calibre Australian investors, including Mike Cannon-Brookes' Grok Ventures, and we are now looking to grow our team and product suite.
We’re a small yet diverse team, with people from backgrounds that include engineering, design, physics, genetics, medicine and mathematics… we even have a professional golfer on the team! We’re all passionate problem solvers who are eager to help Aussie families teach their kids about money.
About the role
Spriggy has experienced rapid growth over the last 3 years and we’re now looking for a talented Quality Assurance tester to join our team. It is a full-time role, working as an integral member of our Product team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain automated test cases and supporting documentation.
- Developing test frameworks for our API and mobile app performance.
- Identify and document bugs and issues, with detailed steps to replicate.
- Providing qualitative and quantitative feedback to the Product and Engineering teams throughout feature development.
- Suggest, implement and improve processes to ensure we’re shipping the best product possible.
- Perform thorough regression testing prior to release of new features or builds.
- Strong people skills. Feel comfortable articulating ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understand the importance of user experience. Strong belief and understanding of user experience and passionate about delivering quality products to a fast-growing user base.
- Experience working with mobile (iOS and Android) and web applications.
- Experienced tester across all stages of the development lifecycle to manage the quality assurance needs of product delivery. Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology.
- Experience in finance or education and previous start ups is a bonus.
- Must be eligible to work in Australia.
What you’ll get
- Work at one of Australia’s fastest growing Fintechs alongside some of the best and brightest
- An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth and learning amongst the team
- Competitive salary + consideration for equity
- An ability to influence the direction of the Spriggy product and business
- An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks
- An opportunity to have real impact and be part of a company with purpose
- A flexible workplace environment
How to apply
- Please apply via seek including your CV and a cover letter
- Questions? Please email email@example.com
- 249 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000