Account Manager, Australia at Square
Apply to Square
Apply to Square
The Account Management team works with the largest Square merchants to grow their business using the power of Square. This team of account managers partners with product, sales and marketing teams to deeply understand the challenges and opportunities for our merchants and meet their needs via Square solutions.
We are looking to hire the next member of the global account management team in Australia’s Headquarters in the heart of Melbourne. You will work closely with the AM international working group to better understand the unique challenges and opportunities for account management in Australia and help drive long term success for existing sellers on Square.
- Be responsible for growing and retaining a multi-million dollar GPV portfolio of Australian based sellers
- Understand customer needs, and Australian market trends, to ensure Account Management and Square is delivering remarkable solutions to our sellers
- Cross sell and upsell products and features through discovery, education and product onboarding support
- Leverage Square’s value propositions to negotiate custom pricing with micro, SMB and strategic size sellers
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues to rebuild and strengthen client relationships
- Work with our international Sales, Support and Product teams to help uncover and surface product insights
- Collaborate with the account management global working group by sharing seller insights, recommendations, operational needs and growth opportunities
- 2 - 3 years experience in Sales, Account Management or related field
- Experience discovering and closing sales opportunities and building client relationships
- Experience successfully managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Strong interest in business operations and strategy
- Excellent organisational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Passion and knowledge about how new technologies can help better serve small and medium size businesses
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- A BA/BS or relevant experience
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com.
We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
More jobs at Square
- 246 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
- Sydney, NSW, 2000