Content, Social and Lead Generation Manager at Square
Apply to Square
Work environment & benefits
Apply to Square
Square is looking for a strategic, creative and results oriented marketer to join our Melbourne based team.
This is a multifaceted role with scope to grow. You will oversee the Square editorial and social content – managing the production and writing of all content with an emphasis on SEO. You’ll also drive pipeline growth and the implementation of a lead generating programs, including lead generation operations, including database management, email and syndication programs and landing page development.
- Oversee Square’s TownSquare Blog and all other owned educational content
- Be @SquareAU on social media—Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Own Square’s social + editorial calendar
- Report analytics regularly, helping drive quarterly goals and grow channel benchmarks
- Drive and optimise performance of Square’s owned marketing channels
- Grow our community and engage with Square sellers on these channels
- Work closely with SEO, Marketing and Communications to define and drive product and educational narratives
- Monitor Organic Search performance of Square and top competitor sites
- Partner with our analytics team to create and deliver recurring SEO performance reports, provide actionable insights for senior executives and stakeholders, collaborate on quarterly progress reviews and forecasts
- Develop the tactical lead generation strategy and then create and implement measurable marketing programs that drive demand for our product - through to marketing qualified leads, pipeline and results reporting.
- Develop case studies featuring influential businesses for marketing and sales enablement.
- Expand promotional channels for our content through advertising, publisher networks, syndication, blogger outreach, partner marketing etc.
- Help measure and analyse campaign performance to inform ongoing marketing strategy
- 3 - 5+ years experience in a related field
- Experience in social media, editorial and strategic content marketing, with a focus on demand generation, database marketing, content marketing, or marketing programs
- A love of writing and content production with an eye for detail; down to the last character, image crop, and line break
- Experience with content management and analytics platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- An energetic and willing attitude
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- Experience with demand generation programs (email marketing, drip nurture campaigns, online advertising, content syndication etc.)
- Working knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to both small & medium-size businesses
- Marketo and Salesforce experience
- HTML & CSS
- An eye for well-designed emails and landing pages
Your application should include
- A description of yourself in a single tweet
- Related links (website/portfolio, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
Work environment & benefits
- Private insurance coverage for you and eligible dependents
- Monthly gym stipend
- Daily meal allowance
- Progressive startup office environment centrally located within the Melbourne CBD
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
More jobs at Square
- 246 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
- Sydney, NSW, 2000