Customer Support Manager, Seller at Square
Apply to Square
Apply to Square
Do you work in Hospitality, Retail, or Restaurant industries? Do you have a passion for helping customers and ensuring they are provided with a remarkable experience?
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to lead members of Square's Customer Support team. You will not only lead a team of passionate Advocates, but you will also build out world class operations - optimising all Support channels including, but not limited to, email, Twitter, and phone - all while strengthening team culture, driving customer happiness, and promoting employee success.
- Coach and mentor team members with a focus on professional development
- Drive improvements in customer satisfaction across channels
- Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical Support initiatives
- Gather and synthesise relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Scale the Support team by capitalising on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency, driving productivity initiatives
- A passion for Square and ensuring an outstanding customer experience
- 4+ years of work experience with 3+ years of directly managing teams of 5+ individual contributors
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- BA/BS degree or related experience
- Preference for candidates with Jira and Salesforce experience
- Past product and/or project management experience preferred
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
More jobs at Square
- 246 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
- Sydney, NSW, 2000