Senior Technical Recruiter, Cash App at Square
Apply to Square
Apply to Square
As a Technical Recruiter, you will lead recruitment efforts to identify uniquely accomplished individuals to guide us forward. You will be responsible for building strategies to engage and build relationships with world class talent within the software engineering and data science communities. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research
- Be a consultative advisor to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience for an innovative and scaling organisation
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with individuals in a highly competitive market
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems while collaborating with business partners to achieve a common goal
- Ability to thrive in a data and metrics driven environment
- Consultative communication skills while working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- A positive and team oriented approach to your work
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Product Managers, Data Scientists, Mobile Engineers, UI Engineers, Design, etc.)
- Experience building and improving recruitment processes
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.
More jobs at Square
- 246 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
- Sydney, NSW, 2000