Ionic / Angular Developer at Stake
Job DescriptionApply to Stake
We’re looking for an Ionic Angular JS mobile / web developer with 4+ years of professional experience to join an equities trading startup in Sydney.
We’re looking for someone who’s ideally worked in financial markets or has passion for investing & trading.
We’re a young and super fast moving company with a growing team. We hire people, not positions so it's important that you can stretch beyond just frontend production and be able to think critically about what’s best for the business, our partners and other employees.
We don’t give points for people who’ve got a tertiary education - we respect self taught engineers.
Core responsibilities include:
- Development on a single code base outputting both native mobile web apps
- Working closely with our core backend partner and existing dev team.
- Working directly with product head, designer and data team to build best in class trading experiences.
- 3+ years with direct angular JS / Ionic experience
- Proficient in RESTful API’s, jQuery and best practice source control
- Provide daily application production support
- Some experience with development tools such NPM, Gulp, Bower etc
- Some experience with charting libraries such as high charts and ideally plotting market data.
What else we’re looking for:
- Any experience with building applications backed by SOA’s
- Ability to spot limitations in the product and communicate back to the team
- Experience with socketing complex data
If this sounds like you, get in contact with Matt at email@example.com with a bit of an introduction to yourself and your background.
- 100 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW, 2027