Account Executive at UpGuard
Job DescriptionApply to UpGuard
UpGuard is looking for an ambitious junior sales professional who is looking to make the first step in their career. This role is an ideal opportunity for an exceptional SDR with B2B SaaS sales experience. The successful candidate will get exposure to every aspect of our sales cycle from lead generation to close.
UpGuard’s ideal candidate is a highly process oriented sales professional with a proven track record and an insatiable desire to do things better.
What you'll be doing
- Manage the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close
- Generate your pipeline of qualified net new sales opportunities via cold outreach
- Exceed your quarterly sales goals using appropriate approaches and techniques
- Perform product demos via video conference to prospects
- Communicate and sell UpGuard’s value proposition to prospects
- Maintain accurate and detailed notes on every deal in your pipeline
- Work as a team with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), Technical Account Managers (TAM’s) and Operations to complete a full sales cycle
- Collaborate with other Account Executives and cross-departmentally to share knowledge and insights
What we're looking for
- You have at least 2 years experience in an SDR/BDR role and are looking to make the next move in your sales career.
- You are a consistent top performer, and have a history of consistently exceeding your targets
- You have worked in B2B SaaS and are comfortable speaking with prospects at all levels including the C-Suite
- Selling to SME and Mid-Market customers is right in your comfort zone
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and spoken
- You are highly process and detail-oriented
- You are based in Sydney or willing to relocate
- Technical background Experience using Hubspot CRM
- Knowledge and understanding of the Cyber Security industry - ideally from a previous sales role in the industry
- You hold Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualifications (or similar qualification)
- Proven track record selling to companies in the Financial Services industry
What's in it for you
- High-level exposure to a fast-growing cyber security market selling to c-level executives
- Rapid personal and professional development opportunity
- Exposure to and opportunities to work cross-departmentally
- Great sales culture that encourages collaboration and competition
- Excellent benefits package including incentives such as free lunch, flexible work arrangements and gym reimbursement program.
- A great team and working environment in Sydney, Australia.
At UpGuard, we're building cybersecurity products that help organisations protect their information and prevent data breaches.
Founded in 2012, we have raised over $30M in VC funding to-date and have 100+ enterprise customers such as NASA, NYSE, First State Super, IAG and ADP. Our threat intelligence capabilities have lead to the discovery of data exposures cited by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BBC and The Washington Post among other publications.
With offices in Mountain View, CA and Sydney, Australia, we're a global team of ~40 people that takes great pride in what we do.
- 235 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000