Junior Technical Account Manager at UpGuard
Apply to UpGuard
Apply to UpGuard
As a TAM, you'll analyse the causes of your customer’s greatest pain points and work closely to mitigate them using UpGuard technology. You will solicit constant feedback from both customers and colleagues, helping improving UpGuard over time, and you’ll work with customers around the world, from early contact to successful deployment, gaining constant, and unique, insight into the world's most important industries and institutions.
As a bonus, you are directly rewarded for the success of your endeavours, as all members of the UpGuard Customer Success team receive bonus compensation for customer renewals and expansions.
What we're looking for
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in IT Operations and/or Project Management is a must, as well as a basic/working knowledge of scripting and APIs.
- Project management and driving success with customers around the world
- Being the customer’s advocate internally
- Providing training to customers
- Taking bug reports and feature requests, and assisting the engineering team with reproducing problems
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting common help requests
- Writing and maintaining support site documentation, updating it as necessary when new features are added
- Building productive relationships with customers, occasionally on-site
- And it probably goes without saying, but strong collaborative and communication skills are required.
In addition to technical skill, you'll need
- Impeccable written and verbal English
- Strong interpersonal skills, not only internally with the team but with customers and end users both in-person and over the phone
- The ability to work cross functionally with many internal groups
- Willingness to travel, as onsite professional services work is an aspect of the TAM role (NB: The majority of work is handled over remote sessions though)
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary, options and incentive based compensation
- Exposure and opportunity to work collaboratively across the the organisation - particularly sales, marketing and product
- Excellent package including incentives - free lunch, flexible work arrangements and gym reimbursement program
- A great team and working environment in the Sydney’s CBD
At UpGuard, we're building cybersecurity products that help organisations protect their information and prevent data breaches.
Founded in 2012, we have raised over $30M in VC funding to-date and have 100+ enterprise customers such as NASA, NYSE, First State Super, IAG and ADP. Our threat intelligence capabilities have lead to the discovery of data exposures cited by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BBC and The Washington Post among other publications.
With offices in Mountain View, CA and Sydney, Australia, we're a global team of ~40 people that takes great pride in what we do.
- 235 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000