Commercial Lending Specialist at Valiant Finance
Job DescriptionApply to Valiant Finance
Valiant is an award-winning business and commercial property finance platform. We help individuals and business owners from around Australia find & apply for business and commercial property finance from over 70 bank & non-bank lenders, using in-house technology to make the process as quick and seamless as possible. Partnered with Australia's largest broker networks, banks and referral networks, we are in a unique position to help small business owners, commercial property investors and developers achieve their financial objectives by facilitating fast and easy access to funding.
The Product Specialist Team plays an integral role in helping small business owners and referral partners carefully navigate the complex world of commercial lending. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets by taking a solution based selling approach to warm pre-qualified customers who are seeking finance solutions. In essence, the Product Specialist own's 'the customer transaction' and are responsible for ensuring the best outcome for every customer.
As a Commercial Lending Specialist, you are responsible for achieving monthly loan sales targets by taking a solution-based sales approach to business and commercial property finance inquiries. You will be exposed to transactions which cover all industry sectors and banking segments. This is an inside sales role.
In addition to this, your daily tasks will include:
- Helping business and commercial property customers compare and apply for lending products
- Delivering excellent service to customers
- Making outbound as well as taking inbound calls from new business advisors, customers, lenders, and partners in a high-contact centre environment.
- Achieving monthly revenue targets within designated KPI's
- Building & maintaining relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Contributing to the development of new & improved processes
- Acting as an ambassador of Valiant's three core values:
- Best customer champions.
- Get $#@% done!
- Thrive in the Pride!
Essential qualifications, experience and skills
- Graduate in commerce / business/ finance or 2- 4 years of inside sales experience in financial services or financial technology company or other highly relevant industry experience required.
- Clearly able to demonstrate ability to influence customer decisions over the phone, with firm understanding of the selling process, with the ability to coach others down' this path.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of commercial finance, including business loans, credit cards, and or credit underwriting processes is a MUST.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce including Opportunity management, queue management, and reporting is required for this role.
Competencies and personal attributes
- Customer focused with natural ability to form meaningful relationships.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent multi-tasker with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure and achieve monthly targets.
- Results orientated and team leader with high drive to succeed.
- Reliable, trustworthy and strong drive for excellence.
Interested in joining The Pride? Awesome!
Please get in touch with Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org by including a cover letter and your CV.
All Valiant employees are expected to demonstrate behaviors that support Valiant's culture, values and code of conduct. Compliance with the relevant legislation including WH&S & Anti-Discrimination Act is required.
About Valiant Finance
- 80 Albion Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010