Revenue Analyst at Vend
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join our Revenue team as a Revenue Analyst. This role will play an integral part in generating key revenue insights that enable the team to take strategic actions which drive great results.
- Vend is an award-winning, cloud based point of sale software. We help our retailers build thriving businesses, live more fulfilling lives and create experiences that people love
- We have over 360 talented people across 5 major markets (US, CA, UK, NZ, AU) working to delight approximately 25,000 awesome retailers worldwide
Why do you want to work at Vend?
- We are a fast-growing SaaS company, winning on a global scale
- We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package
- You can help build an amazing product
- Amazing leadership team here to help you succeed
- Bring your dog to work
- Opportunities for accelerated career development
- Flexibility to do your best work
What will you be doing in a typical week?
- Analysis and insights: Analyse Sales and Customer Success data to understand individual and regional level performance. With these insights you will drive actions collaboratively and cross functionally with the regional team.
- Reporting: Create regular reporting cadences, analysing sales and Customer Success data, and interpreting these insights into valuable stories.
- Strategic models: Build short form business models and analysis for Sales and Marketing campaigns.
- Continuous improvement: Understand key performance drivers of the business and identify areas of improvement/optimisation opportunities to deliver sustainable growth.
- Collaboration: Develop strong working relationships with Finance, Revenue, Sales Directors and cross functional working groups.
Ideally you'll have experience in the following
- Analytical: Strong commercial acumen and comfortable working with complex data sets and problems
- Insight driven: Ability to bring new ideas and thinking by identifying the ‘so what’ from complex analysis.
- Communication: Strong presentation skills, capable of articulating complex ideas with authority and making the case for change. You will be a self-starter & independent work style.
- Problem solving: Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and able to clearly define a problem and a practical process for solving.
- Education: Undergraduate degree in a related field
- Industry: A minimum of two years experience at a leading management consulting firm, investment bank, or other top-tier institution or similar organisation
- Stakeholder management: Experience actively engaging stakeholders at multiple levels of the business
Where to from here?
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world, feel free to check out our Instagram here.
- 143 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205