Product Owner - Savings at Volt Bank
Apply to Volt Bank
Apply to Volt Bank
The Product Owner - Savings is responsible for delivering Volt’s savings product and driving the vision for savings, developing new product ideas to meet customer needs defined by journeys and seeing them through to implementation. You will need to provide product management as well as product ownership capability to Volt.
Sitting at the very tip of a new wave of Australian banking, we at Volt Bank believe we have one of the most exciting and innovative workplaces in Australia – LinkedIn agrees, ranking us third in the 2019 Top 25 Australian Start-ups to Work For.
As one of the first digital banks of our kind in Australia, it is our mission to use technology and innovation to help our customers become better off, while delivering a safe and reliable place for them to put their money. It is also our goal to provide guidance and motivation, helping Australians to build strong saving habits, while exploring ways to find extra money to put aside.
We are big on values, purpose and ethics as we build the bank of the future that focuses on long-term value creation for all our stakeholders – customers, staff, investors, the community and the planet.
Experience & attributes
- Previous experience in retail banking product management essential
- Passion for improving savings and banking
- Desire to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with diverse set of constituencies including Finance, Operations, Product, UX/UI, Journey, Technology and Marketing.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Solid financial and budgetary management and commercial acumen.
- Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail.
- Ability to think strategically whilst achieving results in immediate area of responsibility.
- Excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
- The ability to adapt to a changing business and marketplace.
- Ability to think creatively and leverage business opportunities.
- Backlog management – stories, decisions and priorities
- Scrum ceremonies – estimation, planning, sprint tracking, retro’s and stand ups
- Requirements and design – direction, decisions, priority, reporting and reviews
- Project Management
- Stakeholder communication across Volt business for both product and project management items
- Vendor Management
Benefits and perks
You will get to work with some of the latest technologies and tools learning as you go and build a world class digital banking platform like no other.
We are well known for our perks. Sometimes Volt Bank can seem a little too good to be true. A ‘Volter’ can find themselves walking to meditation with a Nespresso in one hand and fresh fruit in the other. Don't be alarmed, these things are here for Volters to enjoy. We make sure you take advantage of the monthly lunches, weekly boot-camps and yoga, well-being sessions and facilities. It's all here to make us comfortable and happy.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining us on the Volt Bank journey, please apply now!
Volt Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of non-merit factors. We are a signatory of the Banking & Finance Oath and believe in Trust, Integrity and Ethics in our practices.
About Volt Bank
- 41 McLaren Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060