Business Development Manager at WipeHero
Job DescriptionApply to WipeHero
WipeHero is an award-winning and venture-backed Australian tech startup currently experiencing massive growth across Australia. Being recently named Australia’s Startup of the Year in 2017, we are revolutionising car care for everyday individuals and businesses with a fleet of cars.
We are seeking an exceptional hustler to support the growth of our sales efforts in Sydney, targeting companies with a fleet of cars, ranging from government departments to health care, non-for-profits, car rentals, dealerships, real estates etc.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for generating your own pipeline of leads and closing them. This opportunity is unmissable, as WipeHero continues to scale nationally and globally there will be numerous opportunities for continued career progression and growth.
Reporting directly to the head of sales, your duties will include:
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and begin targeting (cold call drives, Linkedin, email campaigns, marketing material input).
- Generate prospective customers through warm and cold calling
- Face to face sales by approaching offices
- Systemised lead follow up and close
- Potential clients: dealerships, car yards, companies with a fleet of cars, real estate agencies.
We are looking for someone who is
- Hustler, hustler, hustler!
- Proactive thinker who is able to identify new opportunities for the business
- A go-getter who wants to be a part of something big.
- Experienced in cold calling and prospecting
- Demonstrated experience in owning the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting start-ups
- Potential to earn up to $120k/year
- Free monthly car washes for friends & family.
Become a part of WipeHero's mission and send us your convincing email with resume attached.
- Sydney, NSW, 2000