Senior Product Manager at WipeHero
Apply to WipeHero
Apply to WipeHero
Senior Product Manager required to lead product development for a high growth pre-series A funded startup providing an uber-style online/offline service; Ideally, must have experience with customer needs analysis, marketing, product strategy, feature prioritisation and specification and also have a passion for great customer-experience.
- 2+ year old startup, taking the Uber / Uber Eats model into a new industry. Recently completed a new funding round with brand name backers, with the mandate to grow at 10x-15x over the next year.
- Current focus on Melbourne and Sydney, but with plans to expand to other geographies.
- Based near Central / Redfern in our own pet-friendly work space
- Wipehero is an award-winning and venture-backed Australian tech startup currently experiencing massive growth across Australia. Being recently named Australia’s Startup of the Year in 2017, we are revolutionizing car care for everyday individuals, future fleets and autonomous vehicles.
The right person will have passion for understanding customers, their paint points and for designing products that resolve such issues and delight the customer
Ideally you will have
- Between 2 - 5 years experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Experience owning the entire end-to-end product/service and leading its development and improving customer satisfaction metrics
- Strong understanding of product message and marketing
- Experience working with non-digital products/services
- Interest in startups
- Mindset to roll up your sleeves, conduct primary research, not just sit at your desk
- Some infrequent travel (1-2 days a month) may be required
If this role interests you, please apply with your CV along with a brief 1-2 sentence cover note about why you are a good fit for the role.
- Sydney, NSW, 2000