UC/Voice Engineer at Zoom
Job DescriptionApply to Zoom
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organisation. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom is seeking UC/Voice Engineer for the Professional Services Organisation. The UC/Voice Engineer will be designing, deploying and supporting Zoom’s Cloud Voice Solutions.
- Participate in Cloud VoIP deployment projects by gathering requirements and designing and deploying solutions.
- Determine impact of known and anticipated business needs by reviewing system configurations in use. Research, evaluate, design, and propose solutions to meet business needs in accordance with best practices
- Work closely with the customer, account team, other team members
- Migrate customers from other voice solutions to the Zoom Voice solution
- Exchange information, verbally and in writing, clearly, accurately, reliably, and timely
- Support and Troubleshoot deployments
- Document best practices and create deployment and support playbook
- Requires a Bachelors degree in CS, MIS or its equivalent and at least 5+ years of experience designing and implementing VoIP solutions. UCaaS/Cloud Voice experience preferred
- Strong experience w/VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Experience with VoIP migrations. Experience with migrations to Cloud Voice/UCaaS preferred
- Experience configuring trunks and gateways
- Knowledgeable of VoIP protocols
- Strong background and knowledge of other Cloud and Premise UC/Voice Solutions (Cisco CUCM, Ring Central, 8x8, Avaya, Mitel, Vontage, etc..)
- Networking Experience and good understanding of network requirements for a VoIP deployment (CCNA or equivalent preferred)
- Ability to Travel
Other areas of interest
- Experience integrating other UC and Collaboration products and solutions (Contact Center, CRM, etc.)
- Knowledge of SBC and Carrier SIP Trunks
- Voice or Collaboration Certifications
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
- 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000